- Wednesday May 19th IL Centro will be updating protocol as per CDC Guidelines and New York State Approved Mandates.
- Members, staff, and instructors who are fully vaccinated, are not required to wear a face mask and do not need to maintain social distance.
- For those NOT vaccinated, CDC and the State guidelines continue to require mask wearing and social distancing.
- All are welcome to continue mask use, if you so choose!
- Entry protocols continue to be followed by all (Temperature check, Health Screening Questionnaire, check-in with receptionists as displayed above).
- Even though social distance restrictions have been lifted for those vaccinated, please continue the process of reserving your spot to best accommodate all members.
- Reservations for the fitness center and basketball court as well as a spot in one of our outdoor classes can be made by calling the front desk (718) 259-2828, using the app, or using our website: https://fiaobrooklyn.org/ (right side of screen)
- For additional information see the links below:
We’re looking out for your safety!
- Enhanced cleaning, hand sanitizing stations, wearing of face masks, & physical distancing are required.
- Group fitness classes will continue to be hybrid with added classes. Click here for more information.
- Our goal is to be fully open in October including starting our enrollment classes. Stay tuned!