Mission, Vision, and Goals
F.I.A.O.’s Centro 2019 Vision
It will be the City’s hub for model preservation of one’s own rich cultural heritage, for exemplary service to multi-cultural communities, for arts oriented and economic opportunities which give life and beauty to our city. These essential assets connect people to place, to self and others. The City’s residents will treasure and care for this legacy, building on the past to provide for future generations.
F.I.A.O.’s Centro contributes to the City’s vitality by:
- Establishing and safeguarding the rich heritage of our multi-cultural society;
- Developing and maintaining excellent facilities to conduct cultural, educational, recreational programs for all;
- Providing and coordinating services and programs that can contribute to the health,education and general well-being of all in the community.
Goals represent the focused work that needs to be done to achieve the vision and mission. “The Centro’s” programmatic and business goals were developed by the Management Team and by staff and ranked in order of priority.
- Support Youth and Teen Development and Capacity Building
- Adjust Program Blend to meet Service Priorities
- Increase service satisfaction
- Community Building
F.I.A.O.’s Business Goals
- To generate earned revenue from a combination of membership and admission fees, programming, outreach and special events
- To secure new funding sources including foundation grants, governmental grants, and private and corporate donations
- To have 350 families and 500 individual persons’ paid memberships
- To have youth and teens participate in paid weekend camps and summer camps
- To serve hundreds of children, seniors, and entire families in the multi-rich facility